Phoenix Industrial Park
A Production Supervisor is required for a truck and trailer manufacturer.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Ensuring production delivery commitments are met timeously
- Adhering to Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Complying with OSH Act and ISO9001
- Time Keeping
- Pedantic about housekeeping
- Quality Audits
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising / Managing Team Leaders & Staff, organizing and monitoring work processes.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities. People Development
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees. Continuous Improvement
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conducts training.
- Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, complete corrective action measures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Machine systems and maintenance knowledge, Pneumatics, hydraulic, mechanical pumps.
- Ability to read drawings
- Computer literate
- Will be required to sign the Designate 8.2.1
Pref. candidate will have a trade/tech qual & 5 yrs supervisory exp (pref. in the truck, motor or heavy engineering ind.). Proven track record, target driven, good communication & computer skills required. Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles an advantage.
Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision. Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks. Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
The Supervisor will be required to manage a Press department comprising of approximately 40 employees working shifts.
Competitive package offered.
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org